Version 2 coming soon.
The Bolt 10 is a lightweight 10L day pack that comfortably fits essentials for EDC (Every Day Carry) and short walks and also perfect for a vehicle grab bag. The Bolt 10 has the ability to 'bolt on' to larger field packs like our MR40 as a removable day pack or summit pack. Practical pockets provide organisation and easy access for smaller items.
Uses: day pack, summit pack, EDC, hydration/stalking pack, grab bag, range bag.
The Bolt 10 will comfortably carry 1L of water, brew kit, first aid kit, survival kit, emergency shelter, knife, cordage, hygiene kit and snacks. We know this because this is what we carry in the Bolt 10 on every trip into the bush regardless of duration. If you don't carry these items you're tempting a catastrophe. Except the hygiene kit, that's purely comfort....
- Genuine 500D Cordura nylon inside and out. As tough on the inside as it is on the outside! 500D is light and has a tight weave, it dries a LOT faster than 1000D so a soaking wet 500Dpack will dry faster and get lighter quicker.
- #10 Industry standard YKK Zip for the main opening, #8's on the front pockets. If your gear doesn’t have YKK zips then chances are it’s substandard and at greater risk of failure. We reverse our zips so the teeth face in. This protects them from dirt and mud prolonging the life and reliability of the zips.
- Duraflex buckles.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on workmanship.
- Simple yet effective 50mm webbing shoulder straps seat perfectly around shoulders.
- Generous 10L capacity fits daily essentials.
- Two front zip pockets.
- Internal dividers in the main compartment.
- Internal loop for hydration bladders.
- Internal D Rings for attachment of our Pack Pouches
- The Bolt 10 Day Pack can be attached to the top of the MR40 to provide extra storage of essentials as a grab bag or summit bag.
- Volume 10L
- Dimensions H 360mm X W 240mm X D 95mm
- Weight 500g
Accessories and other pouches not included.