The Loady is a beaver tail pouch named after Australian Load Masters, commonly referred to as door gunners, who are responsible for the safe loading of choppers and their external security. Similarly, the Loady Pouch offers additional storage and can secure gear to the main pack requiring rapid access like rain layers or larger items like axes and rifles. The fold up panel extends the Loady and wraps around bulky items. Designed to integrate with our MR40 and SR20 backpacks. Included adapter straps allow attachment to almost any pack with molle/pals.
Uses: increase capacity and organisation of a main pack and secure large gear.
- Genuine 500D Cordura nylon inside and out. As tough on the inside as it is on the outside! 500D is light and has a tight weave, it dries a LOT faster than 1000D.
- Industry standard YKK Zip. If your gear doesn’t have YKK zips then chances are it’s substandard and at greater risk of failure. We reverse our zips so the teeth face in. This protects them from dirt and mud prolonging the life and reliability of the zips.
- Duraflex buckles.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on workmanship.
- Integrates with the MR40 and other packs with Molle/Pals to allow comfortable carrying of large bulky gear.
- Provides storage and organisation within the pouch.
- Allows stowage of large bulky gear.
- Integrates perfectly with the MR40 and SR25 to provide extra storage.
- Includes adapter straps to integrate with almost any pack with Molle/Pals.
- Volume 5L
- Dimensions H 200mm X W 240mm X D 80mm
- Weight 225g
Accessories not included.