SAVE 10% WHEN PURCHASING THE MR40 + LOADY POUCH Combo
The MR40 (Mid-Range 40L) was designed for multi-day trips with the ability to expand using our additional accessories and the Molle/Pals system popular on military equipment. It can also compress down as a day pack by using the side compression straps. We stuck to our core priorities of Durability, Comfort, Practicality and Modularity to provide a feature rich design where everything serves a useful purpose with ZERO gimmicks.
Uses: day hunts, 1-3 day field trips, bushcraft/survival bug out bag.
The MR40 will suit hunters, soldiers and bushcrafters who require a practical backpack that can carry mission essentials and task specific items like spotting scopes, tripods or axes. The adjustable shoulder straps and hip belt allow comfortable loads of up to 30kg.
- Genuine 500D Cordura nylon inside and out. As tough on the inside as it is on the outside! 500D is light and has a tight weave, it dries a LOT faster than 1000D so a soaking wet 500D pack will dry faster and get lighter quicker.
- Double layered base and sides meaning you’ll have to wear through TWO layers of 500D Cordura to penetrate the main compartment. In fact, the front is double layered as well due to the front pockets we’ve incorporated.
- Covered drainage grommets on the base allows rapid drainage if the MR40 is submerged. The cover webbing prevents foreign matter entering the pack and protects the grommets from being smashed out and damaging the pack.
- YKK Zips and Duraflex buckles are leading brands that set the industry standard. While there are several excellent brands of buckle suppliers, if your gear doesn’t have YKK zips then chances are it’s substandard and at greater risk of failure. We reverse our zips so the teeth face in. This protects them from dirt and mud prolonging the life and reliability of the zips.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on workmanship
- Wide adjustable shoulder straps spread the weight over your shoulders which is more important than overly padded shoulder straps.
- Removable belt cinches tightly with a pull forward redirect to bring the pack securely into your lumbar area.
- Minimal padding to provide comfort while minimising sweat absorption to keep your back dry and warm throughout the day.
- Roll top closure is the most effective at keeping out rain and dust.
- Large main compartment allows easy stowing of gear.
- Hydration port and sleeve allows hydration bladders to be run inside the main compartment.
- Two full length YKK #10 side zips allow access to the main compartment to retrieve smaller items without accessing the roll top.
- Two large front zip pockets are perfectly positioned and sized for high use items throughout the day.
- Long side sleeve pockets are perfect for longer items like axes, saws, spotting scopes and tripods.
- Removable lash straps allows bulky items like sleeping pads or sleeping bags to be strapped across the base of the MR40 saving valuable space in the main compartment.
- Molle/Pals webbing across the front and sides allows you to strategically add compatible pouches as needed to suit the mission at hand. Run slick or kit up!
- Our Loady Pouch integrates seamlessly to the front of the MR40 providing more storage space and an overflow/stash area for bulky items like helmets, rifles and axes.
- Our Bolt 10 Day Pack can be attached to the top of the MR40 to provide extra storage of essentials as a grab bag or summit bag.
- Volume 40L
- Dimensions H 430mm x W 320mm x D 200mm
- Weight 1.95kg with belt and frame
Accessories and other pouches not included unless purchasing the package. Production version may be slightly different to that shown.