For a limited time only! BUILT TO ORDER. 4-6 WEEK LEAD TIME. Non Structural Customisation Available. This built to order product is Australian Made, cut and sewn by High Range owner, Benny. Again, for a limited time only.
The SR25 (Short Range 25L), is the fully revised version of our popular SR20 and is essentially a scaled down version of our MR40. Designed for 1-2 day trips with the ability to expand using our additional accessories and the Molle/Pals system popular on military equipment. Our core priorities of Durability, Comfort, Practicality and Modularity shine through to provide a feature rich design where everything serves a useful purpose with ZERO gimmicks.
Uses: day hunts, 1-2 day field trips, range bag, bushcraft/survival bug out bag.
The SR25 will suit hunters, soldiers and bushcrafters who require a practical backpack that can carry mission essentials for short durations and task specific items like spotting scopes, tripods or axes.
- Genuine 500D Cordura nylon inside and out. As tough on the inside as it is on the outside! 500D is light and has a tight weave, it dries a LOT faster than 1000D so a soaking wet 500D pack will dry faster and get lighter quicker.
- Double layered base and sides meaning you’ll have to wear through TWO layers of 500D Cordura to penetrate the main compartment. In fact, the front is double layered as well due to the front pockets we’ve incorporated.
- YKK Zips and Woojin buckles are leading brands that set the industry standard. While there are several excellent brands of buckle suppliers, if your gear doesn’t have YKK zips then chances are it’s substandard and at greater risk of failure. We reverse our zips so the teeth face in. This protects them from dirt and mud prolonging the life and reliability of the zips.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on workmanship
- Wide shoulder straps spread the weight over your shoulders which is more important than overly padded shoulder straps.
- Removable 50mm belt secures the SR25 when moving rapidly.
- Minimal padding to provide comfort while minimising sweat absorption to keep your back dry and warm throughout the day.
- Removable frame sheet provides structure to the SR25 when pushing the load limit or taken out when packing light.
- Roll top closure is the most effective at keeping out rain and dust.
- Large main compartment allows easy stowing of gear.
- Hydration port and sleeve allows hydration bladders to be run inside the main compartment.
- One full length YKK #10 side zips allow access to the main compartment to retrieve smaller items without accessing the roll top.
- Two large front zip pockets are perfectly positioned and sized for high use items throughout the day.
- Long side sleeve pockets are perfect for longer items like axes, saws, spotting scopes and tripods.
- Removable lash straps allows bulky items like sleeping pads or sleeping bags to be strapped across the base of the SR25 saving valuable space in the main compartment.
- Molle/Pals webbing across the front and sides allows you to strategically add compatible pouches as needed to suit the mission at hand. Run slick or kit up!
- Our Loady Pouch integrates seamlessly to the front of the SR25 providing more storage space and an overflow/stash area for bulky items like helmets, rifles and axes.
- Our Bolt 10 Day Pack can be attached to the front of the SR25 to provide extra storage of essentials as a grab bag or summit bag.
- Volume 25L
- Dimensions H 400mm x W 300mm x D 180mm
- Weight approx 1.2kg with belt and frame
Custom options: colour, molle/pals coverage, front velcro loop.
Leave a comment at checkout to confirm buckle and hardware colour; black or tan. We will select colour if none is specified.
Accessories and other pouches not included. Production version may be slightly different to that shown.