Made in Australia
The Zulu 20 is the perfect urban/outdoor crossover day pack. The clamshell opening provides easy access to the main compartment for easy stowing of your laptop and files or lunch and rain jacket. Internal mesh pockets offer organisation of batteries and power cords. Front pockets for rapid access items. Large side pouches fit almost any canteen or lightweight rain layer. Front Molle/Pals offers the ability to increase volume and organisation using our additional accessories Molle compatible pouches. You might also find this humble 20L pack fitting more than 'larger' packs due to our conservative volume calculations. Durability, Comfort, Practicality and Modularity is evident throughout this excellent day pack.
Uses: day hunts, field trips, range bag, gym bag, survival bug out bag.
The Zulu 20 will suit hunters, soldiers and active humans that expect a lot from their gear. For fast and light adventures.
- Genuine 500D Cordura nylon inside and out. As tough on the inside as it is on the outside! 500D is light and has a tight weave, it dries a LOT faster than 1000D so a soaking wet 500D pack will dry faster and get lighter quicker.
- Double layered base and sides meaning you’ll have to wear through TWO layers of 500D Cordura to penetrate the main compartment. In fact, the front is double layered as well due to the front pockets we’ve incorporated.
- YKK Zips; #8 for small pockets and a serious #10 for the main compartment. If your gear doesn’t have YKK zips then chances are it’s substandard and at greater risk of failure. We reverse our zips so the teeth face in. This protects them from dirt and mud prolonging the life and reliability of the zips.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on workmanship
- Wide shoulder straps spread the weight over your shoulders which is more important than overly padded shoulder straps.
- Removable 50mm belt secures the Zulu 20 when moving rapidly.
- Minimal padding to provide comfort while minimising sweat absorption to keep your back dry and warm throughout the day.
- Removable frame sheet provides structure to the Zulu 20 when pushing the load limit or taken out when packing light.
- Full access to the main compartment through a #10 YKK zip allows easy stowing of gear.
- Hydration port and sleeve allows hydration bladders to be run inside the main compartment.
- Two large front zip pockets are perfectly positioned and sized for high use items throughout the day.
- Internal pleated mesh zip stow batteries and power cords out of the way.
- Large side pouches with slip pockets behind are perfect for large canteens and cook sets.
- Centre tension compression straps secure your bow and compress the pack or can be removed for slick urban operation.
- Removable lash straps allows bulky items like tripods to be strapped across the base of the Zulu 20 saving valuable space in the main compartment.
- Molle/Pals webbing across the front allows you to strategically add compatible pouches as needed to suit the mission at hand. Run slick or kit up!
- Our Loady Pouch integrates seamlessly to the front of the SR25 providing more storage space and an overflow/stash area for bulky items like helmets, rifles and axes.
- Volume 20L
- Dimensions H 400mm x W 300mm x D 160mm
- Weight approx 1.2kg with belt and frame
Accessories and other pouches not included. Production version may be slightly different to that shown.