The ESP (External Storage Panel) expands the capability of your existing backpack by creating a stash area and an additional Molle field for extra pouches. Designed to secure bulky gear like helmets and rifles or provide an easy access area for rain layers or shelters keeping wet gear out of the main compartment and saves valuable space.
Uses: securing helmets, rifles, rain layers, shelter etc. to your backpack.
- Genuine 500D Cordura nylon. 500D is light and has a tight weave, it dries a LOT faster than 1000D.
- YKK Zips and Duraflex buckles are leading brands that set the industry standard. While there are several excellent brands of buckle suppliers, if your gear doesn’t have YKK zips then chances are it’s substandard and at greater risk of failure. We reverse our zips so the teeth face in. This protects them from dirt and mud prolonging the life and reliability of the zips.
- Australian Made with LIFETIME WARRANTY on workmanship.
- Makes carrying bulky gear easy.
- Keeps bulky and wet gear out of the main compartment of your pack.
- Inbuilt "shelf" prevents gear from slipping through.
- Small zip pocket for keys and wallet/ID cards.
- Easy to attach and remove.
- Attaches to almost any pack with Molle/Pals including our SR25 and MR40.
- Can be adapted to secure gear of various shapes and sizes.
- Generous Molle/Pals field for attaching pouches of your choice
- Molle/Pals 6 columns x 7 rows.
- Includes 1x top and 4x side attachment straps.
- Weight approx 300g.
Accessories and other pouches not included unless purchasing the package. Production version may be slightly different to that shown.